Products advanced, up-to-date and flexible; capable of adapt to the professionalism, competence and needs of our customers.
Test repeatability, customisation of hardware and software, compatibility of probes and actuators, total system expandability; these are the principles on which we have always liked to develop our engine testing systems.
Wide range of accessories dedicated to the engine test room (depending on the model):
- OBDII interface vehicle
- Lambda probes and controller
- Inputs thermocouples
- Up to 24 channels analogue/digital, expandable
- Connection interfaces
- Servo-controlled drives
- Controlled sockets
- Inductive pliers
- Remote control
N.B. All kits are supplied complete with sensors, wiring and accessories useful and necessary for assembly.
CONTROL SOFTWARE FEATURES FOR TEST BENCHES SPORT DEVICES
- It can be installed on all types of power test benches dedicated to the world of engine diagnosis and calibration
- Modern, customisable, moveable window software designed to make the developer's job easier in probe/channel and data management, with as much flexibility and efficiency as possible
- Up to 3 screens in real-time (requires dedicated video card)
- It allows compare an unlimited number of curves read from the database, which is assigned a different colour. This makes it possible to evaluate changes and improvements before and after modifications. An automatic pointer measures the difference between the curves along the entire graph in addition to their point measurement,
- Correction factorsISO1585, SAEJ1349, DIN70020, JISD1001, EC95-1, EWG 80/ 1269 (It also allows the correction of curves according to air-intake temperature, via OBD interface or external probe)
- Possibility of comparing the different tests performed, superimposing them
- The unit of measurement for power (Kw,Cv), torque (Kg *m, N*m) is selectable by the user.
- Software updates included and downloadable directly from the website
- Available test modes: Inertial, constant braking, ramp, road simulation, steady state.
- High-speed Ethernet connection, CANBUS, Bluetooth (Optional), RS232.
- OBDII vehicle interface, integrated or external weather station.
- Supports different models of exhaust analysers
- The system implements a closed-loop' brake control. It also works without a computer (remote control)
- Remote control of accelerator actuator, clutch actuator, gearbox, fans etc. from PC software.
- Interface available in 10 languagesincluding English.
Find out here more details on the software of Sportdyno control (link to Sport Devices website in ENGLISH)
Here you can download and install the latest available version, to see its functionality (link to Sport Devices website in ENGLISH)
DATA ACQUISITION CHANNELS
- The Sport Devices control and acquisition system offers several channels also under relaydedicated to the acquisition of data from lambda, pressure and thermocouple sensors; whether analogue or digital (systems offer up to 24 channels in the SP6 version). It can independently manage the various ventilation systems in the test room, with four controlled, configurable and independent sockets.
- Power Measurements (At the wheel, at the drive shaft, dissipate)
- Acceleration and Deceleration Test (To assess performance when the vehicle is subjected to external loads)
- Road simulation (To check vehicle performance, including with diagnostic tools)
- Inertial tests of acceleration and deceleration
- Step tests, constant laps, programmable tests as lap/circuit simulation (CSV file)