ENGINE TEST BENCHES
Availability of an engine testing room equipped with a test bench configured in TANDEM solutionwith asynchronous motor.
Each testing set-up is tailor-made to meet the customer's needs. We place great emphasis on repeatability and punctuality of measurement:
we have implemented automatic 'real-time' control systems, so that we can perform customised cycles with extreme accuracy.
We can configure the test cell at various levels; we have system-integrated tools as:
- "Tandem" engine dynamometer configuration, with coaxial asynchronous motor
- Torque/power measurement via torque flange and load cell
- Blowby meter and Instantaneous consumption meter.
- Controlled mechanical actuators, wide availability of sensors
- Exhaust system layout configuration; adjustable cooling and ventilation
- Fuel and combustion air conditioning
ROLLER TEST BENCH ROOM FOR MOTORBIKES
Availability of a room equipped with roller test bench, with mechanical actuators, for motorbikes.
Our dedicated room for two-wheelers offers mechanical actuators and automated guidance, for testing up to 12 continuous hours. We use both solutions (engine bench and chassis dynamometer) at discretion, whether for single power tests or more complex and articulated tasks.
We are also able to customise our roller benches, also in mechanical terms, for specific driving cycle simulation, homologation and pre- homologation requirements.
CAR ROLLER TEST BENCH ROOM
Availability of a room equipped with roller power test bench for motor vehicles.
The roller bench is a viable alternative to placing the engine alone, giving benefits not only in terms of cost containment and speed of execution, but also by supplementing the tests with a 'human' driving sensitivity, typical of road use.
We can also customise our roller tables mechanically, for specific driving cycle simulation, homologation and pre- homologation requirements.
The increased complexity of the engine system (hybrid and electric vehicles) combined with the need for resource optimisation, have determined the need for increasingly effective motor control unit calibration methods and systems.
Our added values:
- Engine and ECU calibration, in customisable test environments
- Knowledge between basic engine optimisation, driveability, emissions
- Professional tools for automated processing and reporting
- Fortified by years of experience and a wide variety of ECU calibration and validation applications (engine management systems), we propose ourselves for the development of control systems, with specific professional tools and dedicated software, including ETAS Inca
DATA ACQUISITION AND ELECTRONICS
A fundamental part of any type of test is the recording and correct processing of the data produced. We consider it indispensable know the phenomenon in detail in order to be able to intervene; we have several acquisition systems, fixed and portable, interfaced with the main platforms, as well as a wide range of configurable sensors. All our test benches are configurable in every respectalso thanks to the internal availability of an electronics development, integration and debugging laboratory.
We realise in-house test room set-ups, measurement systems, acquisition; taking care of every detail necessary to achieve the best result.
Availability of in-house laboratories to assist with the various company activities. These allow us full control of testing activities, with as much flexibility as possible:
- ELECTRONICS LABORATORY
- COMPONENT CHARACTERISATION
- EQUIPMENT, WELDING
- ASSEMBLY BENCHES
We work in close collaboration with some of the most prestigious companies in the motoring tradition, committing ourselves to bring increasing value in building strategic partnerships; developing ongoing and trusting relationships with customers.
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org